Saturday, March 5, 2011

Water of Life - horse wading in pond oil painting by Debbie Grayson Lincoln

8 X 10 Oil on Canvas $115
Includes Shipping and Insurance U.S.
When you live on a farm or ranch, so much of your happiness depends upon the weather. It seems as if I have spent half my married, ranching life praying for rain, and this spring is no different. We have a chance  of moisture tonight and I won't mind if we get wet when we go to town to see a play at  the Univeristy. The fruit trees are covered in blossoms, and the bluebonnets are on the edge of exploding with growth and blooms. We had a good rain last August which brought them up - and if I dig deep into the pasture, I reach damp earth, but the upper 6 inches are dry.

If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email.
I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY.
To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE.
To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE.
To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, enjoy THIS site!

No comments:

Post a Comment