Monday, February 28, 2011

Get Ready For the Storm

12 X 6 Oil on Belgium Linen panel $125.00
Includes Shipping and Insurance in US
If you are interested in this painting, click here to send me an email.
I accept checks and Paypal. I can also arrange LAYAWAY.
I keep seeing images of storm clouds on the horizon - sometimes I wake early in the morning dreaming of them. And their colors are so intense, I cannot get back to sleep. So I reluctantly get up and quietly join the cold air in the studio and begin another day.
I have had this image of the cowboy for quite some time and just today felt compelled to put him on a ledge with the brilliant, forbidding sky. Fortunately he is prepared with the slicker tied to his saddle - maybe he'll survive the storm unfazed.
To view my latest paintings on Daily Painters go HERE. 
To view larger paintings, go to my Website HERE.
To view a wealth of OTHER Texas Artists, click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment